2013 Best Practices & Innovations In Career and Technical Education Conference
September 25-27, 2013 - San Diego, California
The conference will take place September 25-27 in San Diego, California, at the Hilton Mission Bay Resort and Spa. In addition to the expansion of the conference to include innovations in CTE as well as best practices, we are adding exciting pre-conferences.
Questions should be directed to Tom Applegate.
Mission, Purpose & Core Values
I. Core Values:
• Professional development
NCLA Purpose: Advancing leadership, advocacy, and professional development for CTE administrators through a network of peers.
NCLA Mission: Creating conversations that result in innovative change.
Top 5 reasons for joining NCLA
- Opportunity for networking on a national level with career and technical administrators.
- Advocacy at national levels for policy initiatives that advance career and technical education.
- A professional newsletter distributed two times a year that spotlights key activities and best practices.
- A professional organization responsible for lobbying and disseminating information around key legislation for career technical education.
- Sponsorship of a fall professional development conference that highlights best practices along with visitations to exemplary Career-Technical Centers and programs.