2015 Best Practices and Innovations in CTE Conference
Sept. 23-25, 2015, Phoenix, Arizona
Call for presentations EXTENDED to April 3 http://www.acteonline.org/BP_Call2015/
Click the link above to submit your presentation proposal.
Questions should be directed to Tom Applegate.
Mission, Purpose & Core Values
I. Core Values:
• Professional development
NCLA Purpose: Advancing leadership, advocacy, and professional development for CTE administrators through a network of peers.
NCLA Mission: Creating conversations that result in innovative change.
Top 5 reasons for joining NCLA
- Opportunity for networking on a national level with career and technical administrators.
- Advocacy at national levels for policy initiatives that advance career and technical education.
- A professional newsletter distributed two times a year that spotlights key activities and best practices.
- A professional organization responsible for lobbying and disseminating information around key legislation for career technical education.
- Sponsorship of a fall professional development conference that highlights best practices along with visitations to exemplary Career-Technical Centers and programs.